SESSION I: April 5 – 8, 2018
SESSION II: May 3 – 6, 2018
Rancho Mirage, CA
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort
41000 Bob Hope Drive,
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Comprehensive Orthodontics is an extended, two-part, 8-day comprehensive continuing education in orthodontics from an outstanding orthodontic educator and clinician, designed to educate the practitioner who wants to add orthodontics to his/her practice, or extend his/her present orthodontic services.
This course provides an extended comprehensive education covering nearly all aspects of orthodontics. It will take you from diagnosis, through treatment, and into retention. Protocols will include early interceptive procedures, functional orthopedic therapy, fixed "straight-wire" treatment, and both fixed and removable retention appliances.
Dr. Litt spent 20 years of his academic career directing the graduate orthodontic programs at the University of Detroit School of Dentistry and the University of California, San Francisco, School of Dentistry. This course is a distillization of the concepts and procedures provided in a graduate school orthodontic curricula of these two fine programs.
Learn Orthodontics from an Orthodontist
TO LEARN MORE OR ENROLL
Please complete the form below and a member of Dr. Litt’s Team will promptly contact you.
This course will cover:
- Facial esthetics and facial balance
- The effects of orthodontic treatment on facial esthetics
- Craniofacial growth and development
- Orthodontic Diagnosis
- Early Interceptive Treatment (Phase 1)
- Cephalometric Projection
- Orthodontic treatment planning
- Temporomandibular joint—function/dysfunction
- Functional/Orthopedic Treatment Modalities (Phase 2)
- Comprehensive Treatment (Phase 3)
- Comprehensive Treatment Mechanics
- Retention and Retention Planning
- Orthodontic Techniques
- Early interception appliances: the fabrication, adjustment and utilization of fixed and removable appliances used in the interceptive and decompensating phases of treatment
- Functional orthopedic appliances: the fabrication adjustment and utilization of functional/orthopedic appliances
- Twin Block
- Finishing Appliances (Tooth Positioner)
Courses held in the United States and Canada are $8,995.00 U.S. A deposit of $1,495.00 is due 30 days prior to the start of the program, with the remainder to be billed in six monthly installments of $1,250.00. You will receive a confirmation letter and complete course syllabus upon our receipt of your deposit.